Ideal Image - Brandon, FL
March 2017 to Present
• Administer and adhere to the budget and fiscal activities for $2M profit Center
• Evaluate and coach all associates on continual basis
• Interview potential associates and assist recruiting in hiring of associates
• Maintain relationships with all current and previous guests
• Manage individuals in meeting performance objectives, sales and development goals
• Recommend products and maintain inventory controls
• work with Human Resources on Employee Relations issues
• Network in the community to develop and enhance Ideal Image awareness
Regus - Tampa, FL
March 2014 to March 2017
• Managed, recruited, trained and tracked performance of team
• Managed and exceeded goals, leading the region in daily sales and operations while exceeding all profit EBIT targets and revenue goals
• Maintained general budget adherence, reporting, and branch P&L
• Business development, including community outreach/networking, trade shows, and referrals
• Scored 100% on quarterly, corporate issued, client satisfaction surveys
Executive Director / National Presenter
Barbizon USA - Tampa, FL
November 2010 to August 2013
• National public spokesperson for entire organization, presenting information to 500+ prospective talent candidates
• Developed and managed sales team, along with increased revenue via monthly enrollments.
• Exceeded and led local market, while exceeding all projected sales goals
• Internal recruitment, training, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
Vice President of Sales and Business Development
KONTOR Business Support - Orlando, FL
November 2008 to October 2010
• Lead in development, implementation and managing of a start-up Sales and Marketing Company
• Managed, trained and hired team of 25+
• Created and facilitated sales process and strategy, resulting in increased monthly and quarterly revenue, 100%-300% consistently
• Expanded and grew national market penetration.
• Increased client base from zero to over 100 within first year by cold calling, networking, and establishing strategic partnerships with business owners and C-Level executives.
• Created and wrote policies/procedures for the company's Affiliate Program.
District Staffing Manager
Zip Realty, Inc
March 2006 to June 2009
• Managed multi-district staff of 100+ while leading recruiting efforts of qualified agent hires
• Managed full cycle recruitment process from initial contact to placement, including, sourced recruited, interviewed, assessed and offer negotiation
• Processed and conducted background checks, verifications, and managed offer process, along with coordinated advertising and web based job placements.
• Business development, including email blasts, cold calls, field presence, and personal lead development
• Planned, organized and coordinated large recruitment events: career days, job fairs outreach
New Home Sales Consultant/Community Team Leader
KB Home - Orlando, FL
May 2003 to February 2006
• Sales Representative responsible for presenting and selling the features and benefits of KB Home to potential customers in a specified new home community.
• Managed the development of properties through entire sales process including: contract, mortgage, permitting, construction, and delivery.
• Also prospected new customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up.
Cross Country TravCorps, Inc - Boca Raton, FL
June 2000 to May 2003
• Full cycle national recruitment of RNs, LPNs, NPs, and ORTs in care facilities
• Managed contract assignments, extensions and renewals
• Business development including warm calls, referrals, job fairs and mass mailings.
• Autonomously exceeded company established sales goal bench marks
Robert Half International /Office Team - Fort Lauderdale, FL
June 1999 to June 2000
Full desk placement services, including recruitment and business developmentEducation
Bachelor of Arts - Marketing/Public Relations
University of Central Florida
Associate's - Theater
Florida School of the Arts
Certification - Entrepreneurship
Nova Southeastern University
Certification - databases
Connecticut School of Broadcasting