- Finding lost or dropped items
For example: Where is the earring back I dropped on the bathroom floor? Where did I put that sports cap?
- Describing pictures, paintings or other pieces of artwork
For example: What does this sculpture depict? What are the colors or mood of this painting?
- Matching or explaining colors
For example: Does this shirt match my jacket? Which pair of shoes are the black ones?
- Reading labels on household products
For example: Is this window or bathroom cleaner? Shampoo or conditioner?
- Reading on computer screens if websites are inaccessible or screen readers are not available
For example: My laptop restarted unexpectedly – can you walk me through the login screen?
- Shopping in supermarkets
For example: Which kind of crackers am I buying?
- Identifying the expiration date on perishable food packages
For example: Is this milk still good? What is the expiration date of my bread?
- Familiarizing yourself with new places
For example: Is this the street I’m looking for? Where is the power outlet in this hotel room?
- Distinguishing between food items
For example: Black beans or green beans? Paprika or Cayenne?
- Finding out when public transportation (busses, trains, etc.) are departing or arriving
For example: How many minutes does the screen say I have until the next train arrives?
The channel does not have any scheduled broadcasts